You cannot go wrong with wooden handicrafts when decorating your home to achieve an earthy, down-to-earth, rustic, or traditional look and feel. A versatile material, wood has been used for centuries to craft a wide array of items-including home décor. Wooden handicrafts still hold their charm and value to this day, especially when made with high-quality and durable timber and treated with proven preservation methods to resist rot and damage, and to prolong the life of the product. Many of the highest-quality wooden handicrafts are made the traditional way by talented artisans using hand-carving methods passed down through generations. Here are some ideas to help you decorate your home with their creations:
• Candleholders – Wooden candleholders can be centrepieces at your dinner table or additional décor in your living room and bedroom. Their sizes range from those that hold tall, regular candles to tea light candle holders, which add a cute and sophisticated touch to your interior décor. Some of the highest-quality candleholders are made of natural wood inlaid with a brass metal sheet and wire for a contemporary touch.
• Wooden lamps – There are many different types of wooden lamps and lighting fixtures. So, you should be able to find the best products that can go perfectly with your home’s interior design. Pendant lamps can perfectly accentuate a space or an area in a room by providing mood lighting. Look for one that can add a classy touch to your home and gracefully enrich your surroundings. Consider using 3W to 5W LED bulbs for mood lighting.
• Decorative wooden trays – Place them on your dinner table or as décor on your living room coffee tables and end tables. Add some candies, flower petals, or potpourri, or use them to serve dry snacks, like cookies and biscuits. Whatever might be your purpose of use for having the wooden candy trays, you can be sure that they can add a special, sophisticated touch to your table presentation.
• Wooden coasters – High-quality wooden coasters are perfect for protecting your table and table runners, while making sure that you can serve beverages in a stylish way. They come in different shapes, from standard square and round ones to special forms, like fish shape.
• Fruit bowls – A wooden fruit bowl is a timeless table centrepiece that can go with any interior design. Just be sure to fill it with fresh fruits to make it look more enticing.